Saturday, July 27, 2013

Introduction

I will use this first post to introduce myself. I am a software developer from Vancouver, British Columbia. I am best known for a hit game I developed for iOS, called The Little Crane That Could. Since then, I've published many other games, none reaching the popularity of Little Crane. This is why I consider myself, for now, a one-hit-wonder. Because game development is so much fun, I will keep publishing new games though. It is more than a job, it is my life's biggest passion.

I graduated at the University of Amsterdam. I've spent a large part of my career specializing in Virtual Reality, and developing VR simulations for industry and academia.

I have kept a weblog before, but since my primary weblog was a mix between development topics and personal articles I decided to branch off a new weblog. The weblog you are reading now will solely be dedicated to documenting my game development efforts. This means less noise, more signal, for my tech oriented audience. Also, I love reading comments from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment