Friday, April 15, 2016

Imhotep Progress - WEEK 06

I'm working towards the release of my new game Imhotep, Pyramid Builder on Steam. As I did for my previous game, I will report on the progress each and every week. Even if there is no progress, the report will be made. This is the best way to keep on track, and fight procrastination.

The game is finished and we have a release data! On May 6th, 2016, Imhotep, Pyramid Builder will launch on Steam.

This week, I added stack frame capture on crashes. I tuned the game. I added a difficulty settings BABY/NORMAL/LEGEND. I added a window icon. And I added price labels for the building types.

A big thank you to the people helping me do the beta test. There is still room to get into the beta test if you want. Just drop me an email if you want to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment